Updated 3 March 2021
As we look forward to the Easter period we wanted to remind you what precautions we are continuing to take at our distribution centres. We endeavour to ensure we provide the best possible service whilst keeping the safety of our staff, volunteers and clients at the forefront of our activities at our centres. Below are some of the measures we are continuing to take to keep our centres Covid-19 secure.
- Perspex screens are in place between our clients and volunteers so no face-to-face contact occurs.
- We are using an in/out system for clients and donors visiting the centre, both for collecting and donating food.
- Due to our one-in-one-out system you may have to wait outside before entering the building. Please be mindful to dress appropriately for the weather, so you can wait outside the centre for the client before you to finish their collection with us.
- Volunteers have access to the correct PPE they need. Please note, any individuals visiting our centres will be required to wear a mask or face shield; as per the current government guidelines, unless they are medically exempt. This includes both clients and donors.
- We have a reduced staffing structure inside our centres so that volunteers can ensure social distancing happens at all times.